The ZarLab is a computational genetics group at UCLA led by Eleazar Eskin. ZarLab is affiliated with the Computer Science Department and the Human Genetics Department. We are involved in the UCLA Bioinformatics Ph.D. Program and the UCLA Undergraduate Bioinformatics Minor.
Our research interests are at the interface of Bioinformatics, Computer Science and Statistics. We develop techniques for solving the challenging computational problems that arise in exploring the genetic basis of human disease. The purpose of this blog is to share…
- Information on our research and published papers
- Information and updates on our software available to the community
- Links to slides and videos from our seminars
- Course materials from our teaching
- Resources for undergraduate and graduate education in Bioinformatics for students at UCLA and elsewhere
- Any news relevant to our group